Tuesday, December 22, 2009

First Post

Well, this will be my first post! My intention for this blog is for it to become a source for fans of spicy food, both vegan and non-vegan. You won't find any sweets here!

I will post recipes, notes on ingredients, restaurant reviews and whatever sparks my fancy. Also, let me know if there is something that you would like a veganized recipe for and I will give it a shot!

A bit about myself: I'm a 20 something bachelor living in Arizona. I'm vegan (obviously), spicy food fanatic (again, obviously) and I love to cook (yet again, obviously). I work on the inter-webs doing a variety of things, no I don't do web design and no I don't work from home.

Well, I guess I can wrap this up. I should have my first recipe up shortly!

No comments:

Post a Comment